- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
EntrepreWare is searching for a motivated and enthusiastic iOS developer with experience in developing highly sophisticated mobile applications.
- Develop functional and appealing web applications based on usability.
- Architect and implement mobile backend using Spring RESTFUL APIs.
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product's interface.
- Communicate with the director of technology operations during the software development lifecycle.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
About this Company
Entrepreware focuses on continuous customer success. Helping our clients to find a technological solution to reach its business targets relying on creative and intelligent cloud based products to help customers grow by unleashing their information powers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Entrepreware
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.