- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Vendor executive is responsible for recruiting qualified freelancers and allocating them according to their experience, rate and qualifications to a specific job.
- The vendor is also responsible for the communication between the freelancers and other departments while maintaining good filling system.
- It’s a full time job which the candidate must be a university graduate with 0 – 2 experience.
- Search skills (Process of selecting resources)
- Prepare e-mails
- Prepare/update Questionnaire forms
- Negotiate rates with possible translators within the budget
- Business communication skills (English writing and spoken skills)
- Validate and assess possible resources then allocate them to specific projects
Problem solving skills
- Manage multi-tasking and analyzing skills
- Handle working under pressure and setting priorities
- Maintain quick and efficient response
Resource and data management
- Update database frequently
- Maintain filling system
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
About this Company
EAST Localize is a leader supplier for Translation, Localization and Global Marketing Solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at EAST Localize