- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 3,000 EGP per month, Bonuses
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
Arabic, English, French
- Females Preferred
About the Job
Responsible for creating a visible image that can be used in media and print. Uses software and hand-rendering to design products that meet the needs of the client.
- Meet with clients to establish a vision for a product or design.
- Select colors, images, textures and shapes to create the layout.
- Select the size and arrangement of the different elements.
- Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs.
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing project.
- Develop material for web pages.
- Design logos for products and businesses.
- Develop signs and environmental graphics.
- Produce credits after movies and programs.
- Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures.
- Develop the layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports, and other publications.
- Meet with art directors to collaborate on design.
- Perform research on competitors and market trends.
- Collaborate with printers to select type of paper and ink.
- Submit rough drafts to client for approval.
- Make changes to mock-ups.
- Supervise assistants during product design.
- Develop new business contacts.
- Choose and purchase equipment.
- Review catalog and order samples.
About this Company
Kira productions – previously known as Creative Media Opportunity- is a full scale Events planning, marketing and advertising company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Kira Productions