- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Diploma at least
About the Job
We develop innovative, game-changing web and mobile apps that transform markets and make differences in peoples' lives. The Frontend/UI Developer will join our engineering team and will be responsible for the designing, developing, maintenance, and modification of visually appealing, user-friendly, and functionally robust web applications. The Developer's duties will include:
- Translate use cases and specifications into functional applications, with a focus on consistency and quality of user experience.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in conformity with best practices and our internal engineering conventions.
- Deliver front-end systems that are flawlessly interoperable with a spectrum of browsers and devices.
- Develop multimedia content.
- Optimize application code to achieve the best possible performance, quality, responsiveness, and reliability.
- Participate in debugging and unit testing of code.
- Document of solutions, including use of flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and the use of consistent code comments according to team standards.
- Communicate actively with the management and engineering team.