- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Primary responsibility will be to work closely with and assist the user experience team, in particular the Senior User Experience consultant.
This can include any of the following:
- Planning and conducting user research including: usability studies, competitive analysis, user surveys, expert reviews and more.
- Leading on all client facing research including stakeholder interviews, kick off meetings, ethnographic studies, user interviews, focus groups, workshops, mobile and tablet usability testing and more.
- Creating presentations and reports, personas, user journeys, wire frames, prototypes, content audits and style guides.
- Running training courses for our UX and Mobile UX courses
- Mentoring and transferring knowledge to team members
- Implementing best practices and improving existing report writing and documentation.
- Assist with overall resource planning and forecasting for the whole UX team, and interviewing prospective candidates.
- Owns the user requirements but understands client constraints.
- Constantly looking to improve what we do and selling in new ideas to the client.
About this Company
Motivated by the Islamic Andalusian era, during which humanity was blessed with the foundations of today's modern civilization in aspects of knowledge, science and medicine, Andalusia group was founded to uphold the noble principles and values inspired by this wonderful age to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Andalusia Group