This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Receive, direct & relay telephone messages & fax messages.
- Assist in the planning preparation of meetings , conferences & conference telephone calls .
- Partner Support by telephone, e-mails & Social Media.
- Planning and scheduling meetings & appointments
- Preparing and editing correspondence, report, and presentation
- Manage multiple projects as assigned by the chairman related to diverse lines of business, community , and personal interests with inter-related activities and relationships .
- Coordinates calendar , travel , meeting , and schedule arrangements for the chairman , staff , business partners , and customers . includes initiating contact and securing appointments , equipment ,& facilities as appropriate.
- Works closely with other team members to assure the chairman's preparation for meetings , presentations or other engagements .
- Maintaining personal and business files
- Supporting marketing and strategic planning activities.
- Filing, storage & retrieval of business and personal activities .
- Recruiting & selecting qualified calibers from different sources.
- Prepare contracts to be signed with new employees.
- Handling procedures of resignations.
- Updating the Social insurance authority with new hires and terminations.
- Updating the Health insurance authority with new hires and termination.
- Maintaining updated employee’s database.
- Ensure the proper time and attendance of employees is implemented.
- Maintain records and prepare reports concerning personnel-related data such as headcount and performance appraisals.
- Participate in the development and implementation of training, performance appraisal and compensation administration systems of the company.
- Handling procedures of passports and visas.
- Bachelor degree is a Must
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook & using Social Network is a must
- Excellent command of English is a Must
About this Company
ASC - Arab Security Consultants firm, one of the few firms operating in the field of information security in Egypt and the Middle East. Our Firm was launched in March 2007 as a unique body providing high quality e-services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Arab Security Consultants
ASC is the first research center of...