- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 4,000 EGP per month, Negotiable
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness.
The ideal candidate shall be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Provide general support to other departments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information.
- Maintains office staff by orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending Meetings, Educational workshops and establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reports all work results to direct manager.
About this Company
Harvest British College for English language training along with the phenomenal department of the American Accent. Harvest British College is a training corporate registered at the General Authority for Investment and Free Zone as a Limited Liability Company, LLC. Harvest is...
See all Careers and Jobs at Harvest British College