- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Creating Master data for (GL, Vendor, Material –Accounting & Costing Views, Cost Element, Cost Center, Profit Center, Commitment Item, Fund Center & Assets).
- Collecting, monitoring & reporting The Departmental yearly budget.
- Handling fixed assets module for assets acquisition, retirement & depreciation.
- Monitoring and controlling of the imported acquisitions of Trading materials, spare parts & assets.
Inventory controller with the following tasks: -
- Monitoring the stock flow of Trading materials and spare parts.
- Preparing the stock movement sheets of Trading products per warehouse.
- Assuring the stock movement sheets compliance with the inventory equation.
- Determine the monthly inventory balances.
- Determine the cost of goods sold.
Preparing and presenting the following taxes reports:
- Sales Tax. (Monthly Basis)
- Withholding Tax. (Quarterly Basis)
- Designing all the financial reports of Controlling & Profitability analysis (COPA) and Report Pinter.