- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct on-line and field research on construction projects from the early planning stages to project completion.
- Identify project goals, research methods, variables, and other test parameters.
- Collect data and analyze various sets of data.
- Assist in writing and distributing surveys and questionnaires.
- Conducting qualitative or quantitative surveys, which may involve field, interview or focus group assessments.
- Interpret data and write reports.
- Ability to do research in the field.
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning