- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 5,500 EGP per month, Commissions, Bonus, profit share.
About the Job
Duties of the Key Account Manager include:
- Hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Highly self-motivated.
About this Company
Pharmaserve is considered one of the most outstanding companies in the Middle East in the field of OTC pharmaceuticals, and FMCG Products. Where its pleased to deliver its products, information and resources to consumers in order to empower them towards optimal health and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Pharma Serve