- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,500 to 5,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Research, develop, and launch new products for the company. Respond to company initiatives by driving new products to meet customer needs.
- Help define the product’s vision.
- Know consumer needs and translate those needs into new features for the team to design.
- Communicate with different units to coordinate and integrate product development processes.
- Help manage existing products and identify ways to enhance those products based on public perception.
- Search and develop new ideas for the company.
- Drive and present new products for the company.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent research and computer skills.
- 0-3 years of related experience.
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Strong Analytical thinking skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good time and stress management skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to learn.
- High communication skills.
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...