This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 4,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Support the forecasting, budgeting and reporting processes for both expense and capital expenditures.
- Analyze and prepare journal entries and accruals.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Petty Cash Control.
- Dealing with auditors.
- Other related tasks as assigned.
- Supporting closure of financial statements.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger.
- Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules on quarterly basis.
- Analyze revenues and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Review and recommend modifications to the accounting system and procedures.
- Manage liquidity, cash flow, bank transactions & transfers.
- Follow up receivables, payable & collections.
- Review all sales invoices & follow up the delivery.
- Prepare & review the annual budget.
- Budget follow up (actual vs. planned).
- Review accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations and make correcting entries.
- Payroll processing & related journal entries.
- Closely maintains and monitor the fixed assets system & depreciation.
- Prepare tax reports (holding tax, payroll tax, sales tax & income tax).
- Closing books at year end upon completion of the annual audit. Structure.
- Years of Experience : 7-10 years.
- Furniture industry experience is preferably.
- B.S.C of Accounting.
- Well aware of Egyptian Tax regulations.
- Excellent Excel & word Skills.
- Work Location: 10th of Ramadan City - so candidates living nearby are preferred.
About this Company
Makan specialized in office furniture and especially in workstation & partition systems.
See all Careers and Jobs at Makan for Wood and Metal Industrial