- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of iOS/Mac OS development
- Ability to work in a fast paced, iterative development environment with short turn-around times.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage 3rd party vendors and with the ability to understand and explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Expert in iOS development, with focus on robust design and server-client integration.
- Familiarity with the other mobile platforms (like Android) is nice to have
- Expert in UI design and concepts - advantage
- Strong Objective C skills
- Demonstrated experience delivering applications on iPhone/iPad
- Experience in server side development, preferably in building web services
- Familiarity with fundamental web and mobile technologies (HTML5, CSS, JS etc)
Application Development & lifecycle management tools
- Development IDE:Xcode 6.1.1
- Source Control:Github
- Unit Testing:Xcode 6.1.1
- Functional & Automated Testing Xcode 6.1.1, Test Studio for iOS
- UI Controls:Native iOS SDK controls and other 3rd party native iOS Tools for Charts Views.
- Performance Testing :Xcode 6.1.1 Instruments
- Agile Project Management :Planbox
About this Company
ALEXON Digital was founded in 1992 through a desire to provide creative solutions in a digital world. Since then, the agency has grown to become a leading Europ digital agency with offices in London and Glasgow, and an international client base, Our talented team includes...
See all Careers and Jobs at ALEXON for Electronic Services