- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Project Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, developing, deploying and evaluating web and mobile app projects according to predetermine timelines & budget. Building and managing project teams, and ensuring quality control throughout web project life cycles are central to this position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects development from initiation to closure on-time and within expected quality
- Create, execute and update project plans & Summary documents
- Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives
- Make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent
- Manage project work flows, deadlines and resources
- Coordinate project activities and schedules and prioritizes features and tasks to identify when each task will be performed
- Advanced understanding of projects management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status report to sponsor
- Lead well under pressure, coach and motivate project team members
About this Company
Rwazen Group is an industry-leading Development and Design Agency in MENA.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rwazen Group
We are on fast track within the Web, SMS and Mobile industry, we are seeking highly skilled talents to get even further.
Rwazen Group has a work environment that promotes...