- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Your specific duties as a Mobile Application Developer will include:
- Individual will be working as application developer in an Agile project environment developing supporting a hybrid mobile application.
- Will be responsible for taking on medium to complex user stories and completing them within a 2 week iteration timeframe.
- Also responsible for taking initiative to self-assign user stories and work with business partners to fully understand requirements then produce accurate estimates and deliver within his/her estimates.
- Will also demo functionality to the business and address all related bugs for their enhancements.
- Is responsible for all aspects of their assigned user stories until they are deployed and working in production this includes tracking related changes with other developers and related database changes to ensure they work in all non-prod and prod environments.
- Position also require them to work closely with onshore and offshore teammates for knowledge sharing and ensure their changes work They also may be required to mentor more junior or new teammates as needed.
- The position will require production support activities including log/table analysis and rotating on-call responsibilities.
About this Company
BeBrand Advertising Agency
See all Careers and Jobs at BeBrand
BeBrand is a full service advertising agency, we opened BeBrand doors with a Passion that never changed.
“Advertising & Creating Brands”.
BeBrand doing efforts to understand and value the differences each employee brings to the...