- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Java Developer Job Responsibilities:
- Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
Java Developer Job Duties:
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Java Developer Skills and Qualifications:
- Java Applets,
- Web Programming Skills,
- Verbal Communication,
- Web User Interface Design,
- Software Requirements,
- Software Development Process,
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD),
- Multimedia Content Development,
- Software Debugging.
About this Company
BeBrand Advertising Agency
See all Careers and Jobs at BeBrand
BeBrand is a full service advertising agency, we opened BeBrand doors with a Passion that never changed.
“Advertising & Creating Brands”.
BeBrand doing efforts to understand and value the differences each employee brings to the...