- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 4,000 EGP per month, KPIs
About the Job
- Graphic designers work to bring many kinds of communication alive.
- They produce designs that get their clients' messages across with high visual impact.
- The role demands a keen business sense as well as creative flair.
- Apart from rough sketches, most graphic design work is now done on computer. Graphic designers use specialized industry-standard graphics or multimedia software packages.
- Designers may use different media - e.g. photography, presentations, visuals, and illustration - to get the results they want.
- Designers also have to work closely with other colleagues involved in projects, such as copywriters, photographers and sales staff. In order to win work, they may take part in formal presentations to 'pitch' their ideas to potential clients.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
It is important to have an interest in:
- Graphics and typography.
- New developments in design software.
- Finding out about the project requirements (taking a 'brief').
- Estimating the time the project will require.
- Coming up with design concepts that fit the client's needs.
- Presenting options for design treatments.
- Creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget.
- Amending designs according to the clients' final comments.
- Proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print.
- Quality of work produced to meet project requirements.
- Awareness of the impact that your work may have on your own and other ongoing projects for a particular client. This includes awareness of others and their involvement in the project.
- Conformity to any digital brand or strategy defined by the client or BeBrand.
- Able to make use of the latest technologies.
- Contribute to driving the company forward through contribution across areas such as new products, technologies and/or processes.
- Demonstrate a very high standard of creativity within their work.
- Be highly proficient in industry standard software.
- Actively seek to further personal development through training and experience.
- Have a working knowledge of practices and opportunities across the digital spectrum and applicable to a Client’s requirements.
- Have the capability to identify and solve technical problems.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Design Production processes and procedures.
- Identify where you add value to the business and its products.
- Understand your role, obligations and responsibilities.
- Talk to your line managers about any issues to prevent problems escalating.
- Use your working time both efficiently and effectively to the benefit of the company.
- Keep your workspace and environment clean and tidy.
- Understand and comply with BeBrand’s HR and Company policies as defined on the handbook.
- Protect information and confidentiality of BeBrand and its clients by adhering to and understanding the relevant sections of our Information Security Management System.
- Keep BeBrand legal.
- Undertake other reasonable duties as defined by the Production Director.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
A graphic designer must have:
- Creative flair.
- A strong visual sense.
- Strong computer skills.
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues.
- The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions.
- The ability to pay attention to detail.
- The ability to balance work on several projects at a time.
- Good team working skills.
- An awareness of the competitive business environment in which they work.
- A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected.
- Customer Focus.
- Deadline Oriented.
About this Company
BeBrand Advertising Agency
See all Careers and Jobs at BeBrand
BeBrand is a full service advertising agency, we opened BeBrand doors with a Passion that never changed.
“Advertising & Creating Brands”.
BeBrand doing efforts to understand and value the differences each employee brings to the...