This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
Real Estate Sales Executive
- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Transportation Allowances+Commissions + bonuses
About the Job
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
- Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Investigate clients' financial and credit status in order to determine eligibility for financing.
- Contact property owners and advertise services in order to solicit property sales listings.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
- Contact utility companies for service hookups to clients' property.
- Conduct seminars and training sessions for sales agents in order to improve sales techniques.
- Appraise properties to determine loan values.
- Solicit and compile listings of available rental properties.
- Secure construction or purchase financing with own firm or mortgage company.
- Rent or lease properties on behalf of clients.
- Locate and appraise undeveloped areas for building sites, based on evaluations of area market conditions.
- 2 to 4 yrs of experience in real estate section
- Having a car is a good admission
- Independence: Real estate agents must manage their own time and schedules, making sure they are hustling to get the word out about properties and find the information their clients need.-Int
- Interpersonal Skills: Agents work with clients and customers face-to-face on a daily basis. Listening to their needs and communicating effectively and pleasantly is a needed skill.
- Persuasion: Skilled real estate agents are good at convincing clients to buy and sell properties at the right price, and use persuasion to close deals.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Real estate agents need to quickly find answers to their client's questions. This also includes being a mediator between sellers and buyers.
About this Company
Multiples Group is a boutique investment bank with private equity and investment banking business lines, based out of Dubai (DIFC) and Cairo.
See all Careers and Jobs at Multiples Group
On the Private Equity side, Multiples Group deploys funds of high-net-worth individuals and families from the Middle East...