- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Job
- Is responsible for training, managing and supporting new teachers. Helping the Center director to achieve the sales target through delivering perfect education quality.
Typical tasks that may be carried out include:
- Monitoring & supervising the instructors’ performance in and outside the class, supporting and coaching them on how to perform better in classes, abide by the methodology and work on the students weaknesses
- Participate and approve Curriculum development.
- Responsible about the new hired teacher’s induction program and training.
- Following up on the instructors’ paperwork (Action plans, Lesson plans, Surveys and Exams Evaluation Sheets.)
- Coaching instructors on how to assess and evaluate (End of level exam and mid-level quiz).
- Assign classes to the teachers according to the last class evaluation and the general performance.
- Motivating Instructors and act like their advisor.
- Achieving client satisfaction & meeting the renewal target.
- Develops Educational Planning Process document for the department
- Set annual goals for teaching effectiveness and professional development/service
- Cascading the development plan.
About this Company
At the age of a dynamic and progressive world, with emerging political and economic challenges reshaping business and investment tracks, entrepreneurs value 'continuous professional development' and high-powered Management Systems to be up to meeting the world dynamics with...
See all Careers and Jobs at CORE