- Bachelor of Computer Science/Engineering
- 1-3 year IT Support, system administration, web/software development experience
- ITIL Foundation background.
- Working knowledge with client web browsers like Internet Explorer and Fire Fox
- Windows 2000, Windows XP support, Microsoft office
- UNIX/Linux administration Professional experience is a must
- Working experience in Oracle database
- Technical knowledge in IT infrastructure technologies (DNS, Proxy) and connectivity techniques
- Hands-on experiences working on web applications
- Software or Web development skills are plus.
- Remedy background is a plus
- ITIL Foundation certification is a plus.
- Strong Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong Conversational English skill both oral and written
- Very good analytical thinking skills
- Handling multi-tasks
Business and Managerial skills:
- Understanding of the communications web methodologies
- Good communication skills specially in a multicultural environment
- Working under stress, Dynamic and Customer oriented
- Decision making skills
About this Company
Since inception in 1998, Vodafone Egypt has grown over the years to become the leading mobile operator in Egypt, not only in revenue share but also the number 1 mobile operator with the largest customer base.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone
Vodafone currently serves more than 40 million...