This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Based on the annual plan determined the needs of raw materials then reviewed with the balance of the stores to find out the deficit in materials and calculate the actual amounts required to achieve the plan , then divided at quarterly intervals and required materials is determined for each quarterly period.
- Send a quote request to external suppliers and local agents for raw materials required with required conditions according to the instructions of the Ministry of Health.
- Make negotiations with all suppliers to get the best prices subject to the terms of quality.
- Send orders sheet to the suppliers including the requirements of the Ministry of Health as well as the guarantees of our company .
- Make letters addressed to the Planning Center and Drug Policy for import approval
- Central Administration for Pharmaceutical Affairs for approval to release Pledge not to break the seals supplying order (original + mirror image).
- Provide the required local materials.
- Based on the annual plan determine the needs from packaging materials (packaging "tin - Plastic - Glass" - Labels -Leaflet -Carton Box.... etc.) then checked with the balance of stores to find out the deficit and calculate actual amounts required to achieve the plan , then divided at intervals quarterly and determined quantities and varieties required for each quarterly period.
- The correct data is taken which registered at the Ministry of Health from the Department of recordings and send them to the designer to make designs to it ,taking into account the sizes and the desired final shape which agreed by the company's management.
- Send the designs of packaging materials "tin - Labels -Leaflet -Carton Box.... etc.) for printing.
- Provide coaching, training & development experiences to subordinates in the department.
- Responsible for determination of hazards, risk factors, environmental aspects and their evaluation.
- Responsible for compliance with legal and other requirements in his department.
- Commitment to emergency plan execution.
- Minimum education: Bachelor degree.
- Desired education: Bachelor degree in Science or Commerce .
- Languages: Good command of English Language (written & spoken).
- Ideal experience: At least 5 years experience in Pharmaceutical company in planning Dept.
- Excellent Leadership skills – Negotiation skills - work under pressure.
- Pharmaceutical background.
About this Company
Facing the challenge of this Century continuous scientific and technological changes, our plan of work is based upon our belief that human and animal welfare that should be appreciated and provided with premium services and treatments. That’s why we dedicated ourselves to give...
See all Careers and Jobs at Atco Pharma For Pharmaceutical Industries