- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 12,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Job description for a Senior Mobile developer
- We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team.
- You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile application.
- If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
- As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile application, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile application.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile application with clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Connect with Product development team to plan new features
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning