This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Conduct job evaluations for the Company’s positions using a proper model, implementing salary increases and participate in salary surveys, collect internal and external data.
- Conduct compensation and benefits analyses to provide input into managerial decisions about the organization's compensation and benefit programs.
- Responsible for implementing monthly effects, medical insurance, payment of salary or stop the salary, modify the salary or any payroll deductions, monthly debts and accounts, social insurance and making any adjustments to the salaries of employees through the visa attached or any exceptional increases.
- Perform executive compensation analysis, recommendations and reporting.
- Design fixed and variable compensation programs and arrangements in collaboration with the HR Director & Payroll Manager.
- Lead annual salary and incentive planning and administration.
- Lead the human resource information system, ensure data integrity and comply with confidentiality regulations.
- Ensure the competitiveness, fairness and compliance of compensation and benefits policies, programs and practices in order to attract and retain employees.
- Assists in designing a proper salary scheme based on the job evaluation and the grading and leveling of the organization.
- Recommends a suitable benefit system based on the different levels and function of the positions.
- Reviews and ensures the alignment for the salary structure across the Company.
- Prepare the administrative data and send them to each sector to assess the performance of it's employees.
- Receive performance evaluations from sectors to each employee to prepare the annual increases.
- Prepare the tax settlement on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Record data of all employees of the group and their salaries on alpha program with the continuous updating of the changes that occur in the payroll.
- Education : B.Sc of Accounting
- Experience : At least 3 years in the same field
- Language : Good command of English
- Males Only
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.