- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Project Coordinator oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Coordinator performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
Plan the project
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
Implement the project
- Execute the project according to the project plan.
- Develop forms and records to document project activities.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
Control the project :
- Write reports on the project for management and for funders.
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures.
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly).
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date.
- Prepare financial reports and supporting documentation for funders as outlined in funding agreements.
Evaluate the project
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
About this Company
Stark Mark is a business consulting firm that serves Small & Medium businesses, and NGOs by providing outsourcing solutions at Business Process consulting, Human Resources, and Sales. Also we improve customer capabilities by planning and implementing Social Media...
See all Careers and Jobs at Stark Mark