- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Project Coordinator oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Coordinator performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
Plan the project
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
Implement the project
- Execute the project according to the project plan.
- Develop forms and records to document project activities.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
Control the project :
- Write reports on the project for management and for funders.
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures.
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly).
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date.
- Prepare financial reports and supporting documentation for funders as outlined in funding agreements.
Evaluate the project
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
About this Company
Concrete Surgeons is considered the only specialized company in Egypt in both strengthening & repairing as well as cutting & core drilling. We provide qualified engineers to give technical assistance and solutions during site execution.
See all Careers and Jobs at Concrete Surgeons
Our company also...