- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
About the Job
Responsible for improving a company's organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement, runs PPC campaigns, and attempts to improve the clients' sites' rankings in major search engines.
- Plan, manage, and execute multiple SEO campaigns, which includes account setup, strategy development, organization, and management with minimal to no supervision necessary
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Run pay-per-click campaigns.
- Improve a company's organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Adjust PPC campaigns as needed.
- Consult with our web designers / developers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Create advanced SEO strategies.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Continuous reading and learning / Self-study to monitor trends on SEO best practices and techniques to ensure top website ranking and identify new opportunities, proactively research SEO issues and formulate solutions
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
About this Company
Namaa for Creative IT Solutions was founded in 2014, with headquarters in Cairo / Egypt, as a provider of Information Technology Services and Solutions. NamaaIT has a Network of clients in many countries like UK , USA , KSA , Bahrain , and Egypt . Our 15+ year track record of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Namaa IT