- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Commissions
About the Job
The applicant will be trained to be media consultant to be able to :
- Propose customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Rumpke’s services and pricing structure.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs-
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
- Utilize the company’s Growth Management System (GMS Board) on a daily basis, scheduling and documenting activities, and developing prospective customer profiles.
- Complete required Customer Service Agreements (unaltered), reports and other paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Regularly meet with Sales Supervisor to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Other duties, as assigned.