- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
ADAS Software engineer is responsible for one or more of the following:
- Develop software in C.
- Develop Software in C++.
- Design software State machine and application logic (using state based tools is a plus).
- Design and Develop Real time systems software component.
- Design and Develop software component using Real time operating systems.
- Develop software for the following communication technologies CAN, Flex ray and Ethernet communication
- Develop software in full AUTOSAR based system.
- Develop software in Embedded Linux environment.
- Develop low level drivers for advanced sensors, Ultrasonic, Camera, Radar, Laser scanners.
- AUTOSAR BSW Configuration.
Software Engineer standard responsibility is as the following:
- Understand and analyze customer and design requirements to identify any gaps or missing information needed to perform development and testing activities.
- Participate in high level design for the projects that have high reuse factor.
- Design software components based on the high-level design requirements.
- Develop integration test plans and test cases to verify that the software meet the customers’ and the high-level requirements.
- Perform technical reviews on software component design, code, and test.
- Continuously communicate work progress through attendance of daily & weekly project meetings. (Internal and external with other Valeo sites)
- Support his/her colleagues whenever required.
- Test cases planning & Execution of test plans
- Analysis of executed test plans, and confirming that the software behavior respects the requirement documents
- Report findings (SW Bugs) on the configuration management tool
- Prepare test reports
- Perform the responsibilities of the pervious technical level as per the projects need.
- Sc. in Communication, Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer Engineering.
- Sc. in Computer science
ADAS Engineer personal qualification:
- Absorb and Learn new technologies.
- Develop software in agile environment.
- Ability to travel to Europe and USA.
- International mindset.
- Customer main focus and customer satisfaction (Car Manufacturers) .
- Result oriented.
- Goal commitment.
ADAS Engineer technical qualification:
- C Software development.
- C++ Software development is a Plus.
- State machine design and development logic (using state based tools is a plus).
- Real time systems software development.
- Real time operating systems understanding.
- CAN, Flex ray and Ethernet communication
- AUTOSAR knowledge is a plus.
- Embedded Linux knowledge is a plus.
- Software Engineering development methodology.
- Excellent command of English language
About this Company
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to CO2 emissions reduction and improved vehicle performance, as well as to the development of intuitive driving. In...
See all Careers and Jobs at Valeo