This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, 12%, Target percentage
About the Job
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- preparing and completing action plans ( implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change).
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a Weekly/Monthly budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Plans menus by consulting with chefs; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
- Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Avoids legal challenges by conforming the food safety and Portion Quality
- Maximizes bar profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
- Assist in designing and placing advertisements; inviting food editors to review the restaurant; contacting local, regional, and national magazines with feature ideas; encouraging local businesses to hold social events at the restaurant.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and sprinkler systems; maintaining parking lot and walkways.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and tools quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 7+years of experiences including 3 years as a Manager
- HACCP Certified
- P&L and Inventory Knowledge.
Competencies & Skills:
- People Management
- Giving Feedback
- Customer Service
- Developing Budgets
- Mature Energy Level
- Resolving Conflict
- Excellent Verbal Communication
About this Company
Spinoza L.T.D, a growing startup mid-sized independent Restaurant & Brand; management company, that owns and operates 3 concepts with current 5 stores across Egypt, It's head office in Heliopolis.
See all Careers and Jobs at Spinoza for Restaurants Management