This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
Dr. Amr Clinic
- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
1,500 to 3,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- The dental assistant supports the clinical treatment care of patients.
- Other functions include sustaining patient comfort, managing supplies,
- Listening to patients needs and educating them on dental procedures, working efficiently to maintain doctor’s schedule and adhering to all OSHA and safety policies and procedures.
- Prepare instruments; clean treatment areas; sterilize equipment.
- Responsible for patient flow, keeping treatment rooms neat and organized.
- Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and on the phone.
- Strong Organizational and administrative skills – you see what needs to be done and do it.
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative and anticipate needs of others
About this Company
Dr. Amr Abd Elrahman Dental clinic for surgery and combinations of teeth
See all Careers and Jobs at Dr. Amr Clinic