- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Accomplishes Web project objectives by establishing project scope; designing and delivering solutions; leading team members.
- Establishes Web project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
- Develops Web solution by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; preparing installation and modification specifications; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
- Implements Web solution by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members' concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
- Assures quality Web solution by developing and completing test plans; maintaining project and technical documentation.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees; following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking technology and project management advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Web Savvy
- Project Management, Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication,
- Process Improvement
- Analyzing Information
- Reporting Skills
- Problem Solving
About this Company
Established in 2010, Progate Development has become one of the leading real estate developers of premier upscale residential and commercial projects built on prime locations in both New Cairo and El Sherouk City.
See all Careers and Jobs at Progate