This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Contract / Project
- Females Only
About the Job
- Acts as liaison in coordinating matters between the General Manager’s Office and other department heads and managers.
- Maintain attendance file for each employee on monthly basis.
- Maintain individual employee records for vacation, sick-leave, and personal days.
- Responsible for filing & organizing transactional documents; Fax, scan and copy documents
- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member and Greet public clients.
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required.
- Works of daily errands, that include handling communications with post office, bank, etc and providing stationery, staples etc; besides, monitor and maintain office supplies
- Arrange domestic and international travels plus completing timely and accurate expenses reports.
- Maintain individual as well as shared calendars by coordinating meeting requests plus correspondence quickly efficiently; besides, co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings.
- Responsible for entering all the finance invoices on excel sheet, then takes the approval from all the project managers.
- Very good looking .
- Very good at English.
- 3 to 5 years of experience.
- 3 Months (project based) Renewable.
- Females only.
About this Company
Qsource is constantly focusing on innovating and delivering outstanding Outsourcing, E-Learning services and IT solutions,Depending upon the nature and situation of our business partners.
See all Careers and Jobs at Qsource