- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Duties & Responsibilities Includes but not limited to:
- Establishes and lead a diverse team of high performing representatives that can execute and achieve our sales plan and goals.
- Identifying and building strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Plays a role model for his/her subordinate medical representatives.
- Recruits, hires and retains qualified representatives. Also prepares all required paperwork and administrative procedures to support hiring activities.
- Provides day-to-day supervision of all sales activities.
- Provides leadership through direction, motivation, coaching, skill development, product knowledge, industry knowledge, competitive knowledge, performance management, and company knowledge.
- Plans and conducts regular sales meetings.
- Works with representatives in the field to coach and assess their skills.
- Evaluates the actual achievements versus assigned targets for each subordinate, take needed actions when required.
- Ensures effective distribution of products in the district including adequate stocking and adequate coverage of all distribution channels.
- Ensures representative adherence to all corporate and divisional compliance policies and procedures.
- Manage and control expenses to maximize return on investment.