- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Duties & Responsibilities Includes but not limited to:
- Promotes and sells the pharmaceutical products to pharmacists which may include pre-arranged appointments.
- Increases sales and market share of Penta Pharma Products (according to the Line) through effective territory management and sales execution.
- Follows up with various pharmaceutical sales channels.
- Develops and implements plans (e.g., territory, account and call) that include goals, action plans, time frames and resources.
- Develops and implements creative strategies in key accounts and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
- Maintains daily a sound reporting system to ensure the optimum communication of all information concerning pharmacies to his/her Sales Supervisor.
- Manages allocated resources (samples, promotional and educational materials) to maximize return within regulatory and ethical guidelines.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products.
- As assigned, make calls on retail pharmacies and other special customers.
- Keeps detailed records of all contacts, which may involve database management.
- Regularly attends company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
- Adheres to all corporate compliance policies and guidelines.
- Cairo, Giza, Alexandria, Delta