- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in several trainings to develop relevant product knowledge, sales techniques and skills.
- Identify potential customers; registration, planning and organizing sales call & meeting schedule..
- Use technical skills to demonstrate to potential customers the usefulness of the product or service.
- Prepare and deliver product technical presentations that explain product features, competitive advantages or services to prospective customers.
- Persuade clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Calculate client quotations.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms.
- Monitor and provide regular feedback about competitor activities, market trends and lost sales.
- Prepare sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum experience of 2 years required in mechanical field.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills needed, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Bachelor degree of Mechanical Engineering is required.
- The ideal individual would be from the Bellows & Expansion Joints industry.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the company standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with company rules and standards
- Able to travel to meet clients in different cities and countries
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
- Having own car is preferred
About this Company
We provide a reliable service supported by our network of offices, Our Group is ISO certificated 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001 by Bureau Veritas.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pan Marine Group
We employ qualified staff with expertise, experience & excellent connections. In addition our teamwork is widely recognized for...