- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
Negotiable, KPI Based Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a bright Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues with full details.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Diagnose incidents utilizing administration tools or remote control utilities to troubleshoot PC, operating system or system incidents.
- Maintain a good degree of technical knowledge of all our business support services (Backup, OS Troubleshooting, Antivirus/Antimalware, Wireless Networking)
- Positions for Tier 1 and Tier 2 available.
About this Company
atHand provides technical support to SMB (Small and Medium Businesses) and Home users mainly in the US.
See all Careers and Jobs at atHand
Through our rigorous processes, automated support platforms and our knowledge base, we guarantee that we will create fans, not customers!