- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Hiring and selection of new crew, and ensuring their qualifications / certificates meet vessel owners’ request / standard.
- Monitoring the performance of new crew / appraisal reports
- Maintain accurate inventory and documentation of Crew information including dates of Contracts, Passports, Visas, Seaman’s Books or any other documentation required.
- Is knowledgeable of all Immigration and Custom requirements for each Port
Collects and stores pertinent Crew member documentation including but not limited to:
- Seaman’s Books
- Signed Contracts
- Signed acknowledgment of shipboard policies
- Accommodation (when necessary)
About this Company
We provide a reliable service supported by our network of offices, Our Group is ISO certificated 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001 by Bureau Veritas.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pan Marine Group
We employ qualified staff with expertise, experience & excellent connections. In addition our teamwork is widely recognized for...