- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking to recruit dynamic Sales and Marketing Account Executives for Ruya Club to direct and lead all Sales and Marketing of membership and events.
Successful candidate will be required to:
- Develop and lead a strategic membership development program designed to increase total membership count and membership dues revenue.
- Assist in the development and implementation of advertising and promotional campaigns designed to generate membership sales.
- Initiate, organize and implement innovative events for club members.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current members to encourage participation in club events and maintain a high level of member satisfaction;
- Develop and ensure maintenance of an accurate contact management system including call records, database and activity management.
- Maintain membership records on all members.
- Generate monthly membership reports for facility manager and owners.
- Effectively communicate with the Management and associates in order to increase awareness of membership goals, membership satisfaction, membership retention, and membership activities.
- Integrate information from all departments and generate monthly newsletter for members.
- Manage membership accounts and aging, ensuring collection of payments within the required time frame.
- Responsible for sports activities marketing
- The Sales and Marketing Account Executive will be reporting to Club Manager and Marketing Committee including directors and CEO
The Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- A degree, preferably in sales / marketing, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to prepare high impact sales materials;
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition;
- Must be a Team player with an emphasis on Team development;
- Professionalism. Polished appearance and phone manner;
- Must have open availability to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Flexibility to work extra hours as and when required;
- Will be required to work in fast paced environment
About this Company
Ruya Club is spread over 40 acres of green landscape in the heart of 6th of October City, offering world class facilities in sports, commercial and residential real estate. It's been conceptualized as specially designed to foster relaxation and recreation experience, where you...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ruya Club