- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a Security Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring and enforcing best security practices and standards on the current environment and the design and deployment of new services. Working closely with the Network Engineering team, you will identify and assess potential vulnerabilities and security threats, respond to security violations for internal and external facing services, and assist in root cause analysis of incidents.
- Monitor IDS/IPS and related systems for security logs for intrusions, attacks, vulnerabilities and recommends course of action
- Maintains a current knowledge of the daily security landscape and serves as a security advisor to the company as a whole
- Responsible for security audits of all firewall policies and rules and enforcement through change management and creation of policies
- Maintain and establish vulnerability management, risk assessment, and incident management processes
- Interacts with multiple IT functions and divisions to identify areas of risk and solutions for improvement including applications development, infrastructure, and systems management.
- Serves as an escalation point for all security incidents and resolution.
- Advises network/systems team on configuration, installation, maintenance, and upgrade of network/systems infrastructure as well as evaluation of new products as it relates to security
- Creates and provides documentation and training to internal departments to facilitate day-to-day operations
- Establish and maintain compliance programs as needed (PCI, HIPAA, etc.)
About this Company
"Fresh Ideas to exceed your every expectation.." Fresh Electric Company for Home Appliances’ vision is to be able to constantly anticipate customers’ ever-changing needs and fulfill them through innovative, affordable & environmental friendly appliances that not only exceed...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fresh Electric For Home Appliances