This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Plan client orders in terms of raw material and inventory levels in coordination with finance, warehouse and sales departments.
- Watch over and organize the daily operations of the manufacturing process.
- Oversee employees, production and efficiency, to make sure the plant is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently and safely.
- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the facility.
- Work closely with quality personnel to review product consistency while monitoring scrap rates to determine trends and areas of improvement.
- Review established production schedules for all manufacturing departments to insure established inventory levels are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible.
- Coordinate the hiring and training of all manufacturing personnel.
- Monitor operation expenses and research ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality.
- Develop and execute the plant manufacturing budgets.
- Analyze workforce requirements.
- Conduct performance appraisals and provide coaching and guidance to all operations employees.
- Remove production constraints; allocate human and equipment resources and direct production employees to attain all established goals.
- Remove waste and constraints from the production process to improve efficiency and enhance productivity.
- Communicate with research and development as well as product management personnel to develop new product strategies.
- Work with purchasing manager to develop and improve supplier relationships.
- Create purchase orders for Purchasing Manager to place orders.
- Implement and control the production schedule.
- Review and adjust the schedule where needed.
- Determine the material and human resources required.
- Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement.
- Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures.
- Set product quality standards.
- Monitor quality standards of products.
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems.
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process.
- Prepare and maintain production reports.
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement.
- Estimate production costs.
- Set production budgets.
- Manage production budgets.
- Implement cost control programs.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management.
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering/Operations or other related field.
- A solid skills in Autocad, ArtCam.
- Proven working experience 5 - 10 years in the furniture manufacturing industry.
- Experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Knowledge of raw materials, machines and tools, quality systems and standards, engineering and technology principles and practices, health and safety standards and compliance.
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques, business, finance and management principles.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate people, assess and develop employee skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, with the ability to balance production and maintenance needs.
- Highly motivated, results oriented, driven.
- Prefer dwellers 10th of Ramadan City or around.
About this Company
Makan specialized in office furniture and especially in workstation & partition systems.
See all Careers and Jobs at Makan for Wood and Metal Industrial