This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
1,500 to 2,000 EGP per month, Incentive based on perfomance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys
- Scheduling and conducting job evaluations
- Preparing pay budgets
- Monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees
- Hearing and resolving employee grievances, and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management
- Directing the processing of benefit claims
- Obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids
- Awarding benefit contracts, and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements;
- Conducting investigations,maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Designing a filing and retrieval system, keeping past and current records.
- Attending educational workshops, and reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks
- Participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Males Only
- 3 Years of Experience in same field
- Bachelor's Degree
About this Company
Technical Co. For Engineering Industries (TECHNO)
See all Careers and Jobs at Technical Co For Engineering and Feeding Industries
The Company Established in 1986 specialized in Engineering Products used as Components for
(Electric Home Appliances, Buses, Petroleum filling and Lighting) and Recently