This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Develop the organizational human resources strategy.
- Design the human resources structure.
- Formulate the HR Policies &procedures.
- Review, amend and develop job descriptions and qualifications required for the entire organization.
- Formulate the HR Plans, prepare the budget and ensure the activities within budget.
- Organize meetings with management, plans for manpower as per requirements.
- Set up the working methodology for succession planning analysis, implementation and monitoring.
- Develop the recruitment and selection process.
- Formulate effective performance appraisal policy, procedures, review and analyze its managing process.
- Set up policies and procedures for the treatment of employees horizontal and vertical inter-organizational conflicts.
- Enhance organization communications.
- Encourage and develop employee communications.
- Ensure proper management of staff amenities and occupational and health safety.
- Enhance the human resource management information system.
- Leading the formulation, implementation and assessment of the human resource module of the ERP system.
- Ensure that all employees’ data and files are updated and comply with documents needed as set by labor law.
- Manage office and factory administration duties; security and services which include canteen, gardening, transportation and other facilities supporting functions.
- Supervise the maintenance and upkeep of factory renovations and buildings.
- Ensure compliance with the local laws and regulations relating to various registrations and environmental regulations and maintain a good relationship with government departments.
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree.
- Proven working experience 5 - 7 years as HR manager in the furniture manufacturing industry.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Work Location: 10th of Ramadan City - so candidates living nearby are preferred - No Transportation Provided.
About this Company
Makan specialized in office furniture and especially in workstation & partition systems.
See all Careers and Jobs at Makan for Wood and Metal Industrial
See other new jobs >>
- 10th of Ramadan