This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- 8 Digital Marketing Agency is an outstanding marketing and advertising firm based in U.S and Egypt, we offer our customers Digital Marketing, web design & development, advertising and marketing power, as well as value. We are in need of UI/UX designer & Front-End Developer.
- The front-end developer will work in a team environment in the design and execution of web and mobile products.
- We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skill set in the ever-evolving medium of the web.
- The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in user experience definition and user interface design.
- If you know why UX and UI need to play nicely in the web and mobile application sandbox — then you know our clients.
- If you understand that creative design and experience design functions live under one roof — then you know us.
- If you are the evangelist and the architect for the products you work on — then you know our passion.
- If you see how science and art come together in the design and development of a web application — then you know how we work.
- If coding world-class web and mobile products is something you eat, sleep, and dream – then you’ll be in good company.
- Work with client services, sales, and the design team, and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smart phones and tablets.
- Understand when mobile web apps are appropriate as opposed to native applications.
Have experience with:
- CSS systems such as LESS and SASS to compile style files
- PHP include function to manage common elements
- Subversion or other version control system
- Analytics solutions, such as Google Analytics
- Developing for search engine optimization
- Standards-compliant code
- Integrating HTML/CSS into ASP.NET environment using Visual Studio
- Understand Agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related discipline (preferred but not required).
- Minimum 1+ years in a front-end development position.
About this Company
8 Digital Marketing Agency is a full services Digital Marketing agency based in The United States and EGYPT.
See all Careers and Jobs at 8 Digital Marketing
We like to think we're not just another digital marketing agency.
At 8 Digital, we like to do things a little bit differently. Digital marketing is...