This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 9,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Composition medical network to provide health care for Syrian refugees.
- Reception of cases that need to be approved by Exceptional Care Committee from all external office .
- Follow-up cases approved by Exceptional Care Committee to make sure to provide the required medical service in accordance with the decision of the committee and make sure not to exceed the budget allocated to them and prepare the monthly report.
- Full coordination with home based care department about the cases which need the home based care service by meeting twice a week.
- To ensure that the doctors in the our offices are visiting the cases retained in the hospitals and prepare a monthly report.
- Follow-up reception branch offices for high-risk pregnancies from the Ministry of Health health units in Greater Cairo to provide follow-up pregnancy and childbirth through the project's medical network service.
- Follow up cases of dangerous pregnancy with medical service providers to the network through the reports of cases on a monthly basis and prepare a comprehensive monthly report on all cases and how they were handled and the number of deaths from them, either the mother or the child.
- Provide places of birth in our medical network according to the Severity.
- Full coordination with branch offices in terms of emergency to make sure that the cases received for the service required and ensure that the expenses rate situation is in the normal rate and not exceed the limit of the budget.
- Participation in the evaluation of the network of medical service providers from the medical point of view.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
- Extensive knowledge of case management principles
- 3 years' Experience in a similar job
- Experience in working with refugees and/or displacement settings is an asset.
- Leadership skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Languages: Excellent in spoken and written Arabic, and English
- Must be computer literate, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
About this Company
Arab Medical Union (AMU) is one of the leading humanitarian and development organization in Egypt and the Middle East. It is also one of the members of the Global Health Cluster organizations. AMU has successful records of accomplishment in conducting development and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Arab Medical Union