- 2+ years of enterprise applications development with Java EE, Java SE.
- Strong experience using Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JMS, JSP/JSF, servlets.
- Excellent working knowledge of relational database such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with CI tools, Maven, ANT.
- Experience developing and deploying on Linux.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- A passion for fine-tuning applications, performance optimization and large scale end-to-end deployments.
Experience in any of these areas considered a plus:
- Experience with Big Data / NoSQL such as Redis, MongoDB and Cassandra, is a definite plus.
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver, Lucene, Solr, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning is a definite plus.
- It is an advantage if you can. NET, but not a must.
About this Company
UnitLabs is a software development powerhouse that develops integrated enterprise solutions, with an emphasis on financial, project management, customer management and resource management cloud-based and mobile solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at UnitLabs
For over a couple of decades now, UnitLabs...