- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Primary responsibilities of this candidate would be:
- Preparation of responses to Requests for Information and Requests for Proposals.
- Work with Sales personnel to provide Product, Business and Technical knowledge in support of pre-sales activities
- Liaison with Product / Project Managers and Development teams to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organization.
- Attending conferences and meeting Experts to get to know on the updates in the market.
- Responsible for preparing for meetings and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process.
- Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management and Development regarding products including coordinating gaps between product functionality and market/customer demands.
- Responsible to develop and deliver training on business problems, products, and messages for pre-Sales team members.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel, develop and conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations, customer organization, etc.
About this Company
Founded in 1998 as a joint venture and headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey, VeriPark is leading global provider of multi-channel delivery, customer relationship management and loan origination solutions for financial institutions. VeriPark creates technological innovations that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Veripark