- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Job Role :
Offers advice in the coordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects. his role is vital to a construction project: they have a number of responsibilities including solving technical issues, providing advice, management and preparing reports.
Key tasks of the job include but not limited to:
- Managing parts of construction projects.
- Overseeing building work.
- Undertaking surveys.
- Setting out sites and organizing facilities.
- Making sure budgets, timescales and project specifications are met.
- Supervising contracted staff.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Providing technical advice.
- Problem solving.
- Ensuring site safety.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Architect.
- Good user of AutoCAD 2D.
- Perfect user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.