- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Maintenance Engineers ensure that industrial machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably.
Their work typically involves:
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns
- Diagnosing faults
- Repairing equipment
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment
- Shift and 'on-call' work may be required, particularly where manufacturing equipment is in continual 24-hour operation.
- Career progression is often accelerated; maintenance engineers have opportunities to move into managerial positions or related areas of employment such as plant / production engineering
About this Company
ARAK A partnership between three strong entities: Touny Group, Kafafy Group and Ramy Rafik.
See all Careers and Jobs at Arak
They have established new ambitious entity aims to be among the market leaders in the Middle East and North Africa represent only few selective reliable high quality brands...