- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- The Sales Engineer is responsible for sales in the territory of Egypt and will be located in Alexandria, Egypt.
- The candidate will be responsible for growing the capital and service business in Alex and Delta territory and will achieve his targets based on profound understanding of the customer needs, teamwork and sales experience.
- The job involves managing the business in terms of Sales Channel management, Customer relationship management, and Sales and Marketing.
- The industry segments covered by this Market segment are Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power, food and Basic Chemical Industries.
- The Process Parts and Service business is focused on selling spare parts, reconditioning services, Upgrade equipment, performance / customer care agreements, value added services, technical Audits and training, technology conversions..etc
Key Responsibilities & Objectives
- Profitable sales development (Sales volume, invoicing, gross margin) & Ownership of forecast figures
- Management of an existing customer base
- Relationship building with new and existing customers
- Launch new service products for existing and new customers
- Key customer management
- Promote Alfa Laval Products, Service center & Field Service to customers and gain market share from competition
- Development / training and management of Sales channels
- Gather competitor intelligence and take appropriate market actions
- Good technical ability, with exposure to process / oil and gas industries or Food
- Ability to work well both within the team and independently
- Dynamic, initiative-driven, persistent, reliable and goal-oriented
- Team / People oriented, thriving in multicultural environment
- Good commercial awareness and negotiating skills
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Very well conversant with MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills - A good command of English.
- 5 – 10 Years proven experience working in the relevant Industry, directly
- Proven track record in sales and negotiation within an industrial sales environment
- Experience with Key Account Management
- An Engineering Bachelors Degree - Mechnical/Chemical/Petroleum
- Experience and networking within the relevant Industry