- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
The Sales Operation Manager is responsible for the direction, control and day‑to‑day running of the Sales
Business operations as per the sales strategic plans and financial targets which are set through periodic Budgets and forecasts, works as a point of contact to all Sales Administration in corporate sales and Merchant
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading efforts to enhance revenue through monitoring after sales activities ensure all active sales leads is up to the quality standards.
- The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for a Sales Support team who are responsible for mentoring Sales leads generation quality as well as contacting clients to complete all information missing required for client activation.
- Handover and Manage Sales Support team in case of role change/ Transfer or replacing the one of the team members.
- Analyze performance metrics data and leverage it effectively and develop the Sales Support team to ensure less volume go to quality control team.
- Manage Sales operations and data on the Company’s system through Sales Administrators and ensure accurate data collection and application quality standards are met.
- Prepare reports and do analysis for sales movement (weekly and monthly) to Commercial Department and top management.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Sales Managers and Quality Control for most general business issues; escalate to Commercial Director, as appropriate.
- Solve problems concerning sales documentary procedures and working on developing one unified process cross all branches as well as solving the problems face the company to reach Sales target for corporate deals.
- Prepare client lists for each potential client in the market under the supervision of Commercial Director and communicate master price lists regularly to all concerned parties based on market best practice.
- Any additional responsibility assigned by the Commercial Director.
About this Company
Premium Card for Credit Services S.A.E. established an interest-free credit card, with a payment plan over 10 months
See all Careers and Jobs at Premium Card